01: What is Blue Collar Fitness, The Four Best Books to Improve Your Love Life, Purpose, Passion, Confidence & More
In this episode Hosts Josh, Connor, Trevor, & Dave discuss their personal meaning of “Blue Collar Fitness”, how the podcast will bring this meaning to people wanting to improve their health, fitness, & personal training knowledge, recommend books that will improve your overall quality of relationships, self-development, and purpose, how to apply the love languages to your life.
- What is Blue Collar Fitness? (00:20)
- Here are your Hosts! (00:45)
- Josh asks Connor “What is Blue Collar Fitness”?
- Josh talks about what Blue Collar Fitness means to him. (3:37)
- Trevor explains his vision of Blue Collar Fitness. (7:22)
- Dave gives his take on the podcast beginning. (9:05)
- What Books do we recommend? (11:44)
- Connor explains 12 Rules For Life by Jordan B. Peterson. (12:09)
- Dave talks about a passion-driven book called The Renaissance Soul by Margaret Lobenstine. (15:00)
- Trevor is reading a counterintuitive book called The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson. (16:40)
- Josh highly recommends reading The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. (18:50)
- How to improve your relationship by understanding other peoples’ love languages. (20:45)